So far we think FIFA 18 is the best one that has been ever released. The attacking controls got much more accurate and you can use tricks much better now. But thats not the only thing that changed since FIFA 17. In the following article you will get to know all the important changes that has been made to the game.
Who is the best Player?
Who else could it be than Cristiano Ronaldo himself? He is still one point in front of Lionel Messi in the overall rating but if you ask us it is deserved. There is just no other player on this level even Messi can not come to the level that Cristiano Ronaldo is playing at. He is much more danger for the defense and can change a complete game within seconds. He mostly needs a single chance and the ball hits the back of the net, he’s a true legend.
Top Five Players
Here is a List of the Top 5 players of FIFA 18. Note: This list does not include icons.
5. Manuel Neuer (92)
4. Luis Suarez (92)
3. Neymar (92)
2. Lionel Messi (93)
1. Cristiano Ronaldo (94)
The game play
In our eyes the game play changed a lot compared to FIFA 17. All in all the game play improved since the last FIFA but there are still some bugs that need to be fixed. For example: The goalkeepers reaction on distance shots. Often they are waiting too long before they try to make the save. So the ball ends up hitting the back of the net. This is what most people complain about in FIFA 18.
The defense got a little bit harder as the AI is not helping you that much as it did in FIFA 17. Some people find it very difficult and get angry on the game calling it bad but you just need to have more skill now to not get too many goals. It is very important to not rush out with your defenders. If you keep this in mind and always walk them towards your own goal making the room small for the enemy you will get much less goals against you.
- Dean Court: AFC Bournemouth
- Emirates Stadium: Arsenal
- Amex Stadium: Brighton & Hove Albion
- Turf Moor: Burnley
- Stamford Bridge: Chelsea
- Selhurst Park: Crystal Palace
- Goodison Park: Everton
- John Smith’s Stadium: Huddersfield Town
- King Power Stadium: Leicester City
- Anfield: Liverpool
- Etihad Stadium: Manchester City
- Old Trafford: Manchester United
- St James’ Park: Newcastle United
- St Mary’s Stadium: Southampton
- bet365 Stadium: Stoke City
- Liberty Stadium: Swansea City
- Wembley: Tottenham Hotspur
- Vicarage Road: Watford
- The Hawthorns: West Bromwich Albion
- London Stadium: West Ham United
- Johan Cruijff Arena: Ajax
- Allianz Arena: Bayern Munich
- Borussia Park: Borussia Monchengladbach
- Signal Iduna Park: Borussia Dortmund
- San Siro: AC Milan & Inter Milan
- Olympiastadion: Hertha Berlin
- Donbass Arena: Shakhtar Donetsk
- Mestalla Stadium: Valencia CF
- Juventus Stadium: Juventus
- Stade Velodrome: Olympique Marseille
- Parc des Princes: PSG
- Santiago Bernabeu: Real Madrid
- Veltins Arena: Schalke 04
- Volksparkstadion: Hamburg SV
- Wanda Metropolitano: Atletico Madrid
- Villa Park: Aston Villa
- KCOM Stadium: Hull City
- Riverside: Middlesbrough
- Carrow Road: Norwich City
- Loftus Road: QPR
EFL League One
- Fratton Park: Portsmouth
Rest of the world
- BC Place Stadium: Vancouver Whitecaps
- CenturyLink Field: Seattle Sounders
- Estadio Azteca: Club America
- King Abdullah Sports City: Al Ittihad & Al Ahli
- King Fahd International Stadium: Al Hilal, Al Nassr & Al Shabab
- La Bombonera: Boca Juniors
- El Monumental: River Plate
- StubHub Center: LA Galaxy
- Suita City Football Stadium: Gamba Osaka
About the Icons
FIFA 18 is the first game of the series that brings Icons/Legends to all consoles. Finally PS4 and PC players can also come in taste to play with Pele, Ronaldinho or other fantastic football players who already ended their career.
FIFA 18 Web App available?
You can find the FIFA 18 web app here for all consoles. You can also download it from the AppStore which is also completely free.